Turbo Tax Free Commercial

joonkim
This commercial seemed like it was a bit of a cliche but the message was straightforward and clear. However, I didn't really think it fit in well but it was more forced to fit in. This did not emotionally reach out to me but as long as the message is clear I don't think it matters and it did well in doing that.

Re: Turbo Tax Free Commercial

Leo Thompson
I thought this was a fantastic ad! Targeting and utilising one of the most popular sports in the United States was clever by turbotax. This was then accompanied by the repetition of "free" which was the sole purpose of the AD to inform potential customers of "turbotax free" was very well done. There was no indication or explanation of what turbotax actually does and how they can benefit potential customers, the purpose of the commercial was to advertise a free service. I feel as though they trust that their target market already know of the service that they provide at turbotax, so there was no need to explain their service. However, it would be interesting to do a study to see how many potential customers they may have lost because of this.

Re: Turbo Tax Free Commercial

William Litfin
This was a pretty good commercial that was both humorous and inspiring. The use of the word free over and over and over again is something I keep seeing in TurboTax ads. Clearly, they want to drive that word into the brain of every person who watches their ads so they remember that TurboTax is free. That is a really good marketing strategy because now people will want to go to them when they need help with taxes, because they know it's free.

Re: Turbo Tax Free Commercial

Andy
I thought this was a pretty good commercial.  It was an inspiring commercial with an underlying humor to it as well.  I thought the use of the word free was a little annoying, however, it drove that word in my head which I  think was their goal.  The inspiring part of the kid remembering his dad speaking meaningful words to him was intriguing and gave the ad a story.

Re: Turbo Tax Free Commercial

timbrelm
I thought this ad was lighthearted, but maybe too much so. I can see how Turbo Tax wants to communicate to consumers using Turbo Tax is easy, and therefore brings joy to the users making their task simple. Everyone has to do taxes and they did a good job showing that through all the different people in the ad.

Re: Turbo Tax Free Commercial

jammyla
I actually really liked this ad. I thought it was super inclusive and really just made filling taxes look more fun than it actually is. I think that it's a good ad to encourage the younger generations to use the app for their taxes so that its easier for them. I do agree that maybe it should've been a little more serious, but I don't think that the lack of seriousness harms them all that much.

Re: Turbo Tax Free Commercial

Anna
I like this ad, it was funny and it got their point across very clearly and concisely. They did a good job on the filming and catering to the younger group with the 80's vibe they had. Overall a very good job for their ad.

Re: Turbo Tax Free Commercial

brandonb17
I think that this commercial is simple minded because it is encouraging the informality of taxes. However, taxes are very serious and yes, they are trying to simplify it, but it was a little unclear what they were trying to portray through their commercial.

Re: Turbo Tax Free Commercial

Willis Fleming
Need academic essay writing? Find an order page on the homepage of https://essaysmate.com  and provide all the paper details.

Re: Turbo Tax Free Commercial