Tomorrow is yours - IMG Academy

Kelsey Robertson
This advertisement made me want to look into what IMG actually is. I watched 10 advertisements, and this was the only one that actually inspired me to google the company. I think it effectively tells a story and inspires action. This is a very mindful ad that is compelling especially to the millennial generation.

Re: Tomorrow is yours - IMG Academy

Kenny Wang
I love this advertisement. I was just talking about how the generation before us has taken a hobby in telling our generation were lazy and useless. While it may be true about some people of our generation, it is certainly not true about everyone. It is a stereotype. Why does it not receive as much contempt as other types of stereotypes? I think this ad does an amazing job of trying to break that stereotype. It is an ad that empowers it viewers to do something about it. I thought it was a powerful and mindful ad.

Re: Tomorrow is yours - IMG Academy

antonior
As an athlete I was interested on the ad from the beginning. I think it’s a mindful ad. I felt a connection to it as they were criticizing how us, the new generation, are spoiled. They said that we don’t want to work hard but we want to succeed. The comments made criticizing what we do, really makes me want to prove them wrong. And that is actually what the ad wants the viewer to feel. They end the ad with their name and a phrase saying, “Tomorrow is Ours”, showing that they want to prove them wrong too. I think it’s a great ad as it shows videos of al lot of athletes practicing their sports at nighttime, showing that we are actually devoted to give everything to succeed.

Re: Tomorrow is yours - IMG Academy

racheldelate
I definitely agree. I think the Tomorrow is Ours ad by IMG Academy really made me think about sports in my life and how I can be more competitive. I think it appeals to anyone with a competitive mindset, where we are always looking to improve. I think this is definitely a mindful ad, as it creates an appeal to the viewer/those who are investing in IMG, along with upholding societal values. This made me think about the times that IMG has impacted my life in lacrosse. I know I watched a lot of their lacrosse film to work on my moves, so seeing that ad definitely shows that the work they’re putting in on time off shows because of how good the programs are there.

Re: Tomorrow is yours - IMG Academy

wilsheker40
This ad really appealed to me as an athlete. I think it is a mindful ad and it made me contemplate sports in my life and how to be a more competitive athlete. I am always pushing myself to be stronger and faster, but this ad put into perspective the work ethic that goes into everything behind the scenes. This ad appeals to those who are interested in IMG athletics but truly all athletes in general. IMG is such a well known athletic program and they did a great job marketing their strengths.