Snickers Heist

davidjeong
This Snickers commercial was a clever advertisement continuing their old marketing scheme of "Hungry, why wait". In the past Snickers used their ads to show that a Snickers bar will satisfy someone's hunger. With the heist ad, a Snickers bar not only satisfies the criminal's hunger, but Snicker also makes the claim that one is not smooth when hungry.

Re: Snickers Heist

lgerle
I can always count on Snickers to have creative commercials. Their main idea in every commercial is that their product will satisfy the consumer's hunger. This commercial was odd because it used crime as the main scenario to get this point across. I'm not sure what message Snickers was trying to send by using a criminal and making this humorous when a burglary is anything but humorous, but either way, the advertisement showed that you need a Snickers to satisfy your hunger or you won't be able to perform well.

Re: Snickers Heist

audreyjohnson
I agree that the commercial was odd with the robbery and eating snickers. It was unclear to me how this was supposed to aid in their robbery or help him not be recognized. I definitely did not get the message that you need snickers to satisfy your hunger or your performance won't go well. I would need someone else to explain this to me...