Ring Video Doorbell

Garrett Bloemhof
This is a great new innovation that will help better protect your family and possessions. As a parent your biggest priority in life is to protect and serve your children. This doorbell product does a great job at appealing to parents the safety factor of showing a video of the person at the door. The product appeals to parents of all social class because the product is very affordable.

Re: Ring Video Doorbell

momof3gals
This ad is very direct and would appeal to most homeowners as an affordable and effective way to deter potential intruders.  The message is straightforward and easy to understand. As a homeowner, this product is something that I will look into as it provides the homeowner the ability to either make the person believe that there is someone at home, or even provides a person in the home, the ability to see who is at the front door before actually opening the door.  There is no questions when watching this ad, what kind of market it targets as well as what it is trying to sell.

Re: Ring Video Doorbell

Shelly Kono
I enjoyed this ad because I know so many people who use it and say good things about it. It gives you a sense of security of your home and it even alerts you when someone passes by your house on your phone. This is a great product and I thought the ad did well in portraying its product usage and reliability.

Ring Video Doorbell

antonior
This ad is very well made. It is mindful and it shows all the aspects of the product they are advertising. The message from the ad is very straightforward and easy to understand. Besides the ad, the product is very innovative. Ring is offering a better way to protect your family and belongings from wherever you are. Their target market is adults, as they are homeowners, and the ones who would buy this kind of product for their homes. If we pay attention to the ad, all of the people that appear in it are adults. I can say that this is a very well made ad as it leaves no questions for me to ask, just the feeling of wanting to buy it when I buy a house.